Thursday, October 13, 2011

tHAULsday

It's Thursday.
I have a haul to share.
Therefore it's tHAULsday.

It's no secret that I LOVE LUSH COSMETICS. It's also no secret that I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS. So when the Lush holiday products come out my credit card begins to silently weep. October 5th was the Lush Chat Party, where they launched the holiday items and a few limited edition items as well. Below you can see my glorious haul that arrived in the mail yesterday.



MAJESTIC! For those interested, I'll list below what all the items are. Click the photo to go to its purchase page.

Chat Party Limited Editions

Humango Bath Bomb


B Never Too Busy to be Beautiful Shower Gel


Magic Bath Bomb (x2)



Halloween Items


Jacko Bath Bomb


Cobweb Bath Bomb



Christmas Items

Bûche de Noël Cleanser


The Jilted Elf Shower Jelly


Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar


Bling Crosby Bubble Bar


Golden Wonder Bath Bomb


Abombinaball Bath Bomb


Rocketeer Bath Bomb


Three Gold Rings Bubble Bar


Cinders Bath Bomb


So White Bath Bomb (x2)



Free Samples

Banana Moon Soap


Aromarant Deodorant

No comments: