Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last Week in Comics: October 5

Marvel

Captain America #1 (purchased digitally from Marvel iPhone app)
Buying next month? It was good enough for me to probably be getting the next issue.


DC

Action Comics #1 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next month? Yeah! This was a great read. I'm glad I tried this one this week.

Animal Man #2 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next month? Definitely. I am totally hooked now.

Swamp Thing #2 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next month? Yep. Still super creepy and interesting.

IDW

Doctor Who #9
Buying next month? I started a couple weeks ago but I'm still working my way through this one. It's feeling like a chore. It'd have to pull something major in the remaining pages to make me interested enough to pick up the next issue.

COMIC OF THE WEEK: Action Comics
BOTTOM OF THE PACK: Doctor Who

No comments: