Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Last Week in Comics: October 12

Marvel
Alpha Flight #5
Buying next month? Definitely.

Legion of Monsters #1
Buying next month? Very similar to Frankenstein as it's a team of monsters fighting monsters. I definitely liked it though. Not sure how long I will keep both titles on my list.

John Carter: A Princess of Mars #1
Buying next month? No.


DC
Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE #2
Buying next month? Yes, though as I said about Legion of Monsters, we'll see if I end up keeping both titles around. Which monster team will prevail??

Action Comics #2
Buying next month? YES YES YES. I am so into this series already!

Batwoman #1
Buying next month? Yes!


Dark Horse
Abe Sapien: Devil Does Not Jest #1
Buying next month? HELL YES. I am so excited about this title. Hellboy has long been my favourite superhero comic/movie series and Abe is my favourite character. This was an awesome first issue and I cannot wait for next month.




COMIC OF THE WEEK(s): Abe Sapien: Devil Does Not Jest
BOTTOM OF THE PACK: John Carter: A Princess of Mars

No comments: