Monday, December 1, 2008

Music Monday: Selma Blair & Rainn Wilson

It's December 1st! How the heck did that happen?
Two more weeks of classes and that is it for me. FOREVER!
And just a few weeks til Christmas. It is officially my favourite time of year.

I'm going to be honest with you. I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1st, but I thought I'd spare you until a more reasonable time.
So for the next four weeks leading up to the big day, Music Monday will be featuring holiday tunes.

Starting off with a bang, I bring you this week my all time favourite holiday song. I have about 5 or 6 versions of it on my holiday playlist.
This version is from this year's GAP Christmas commercial series and stars the amazing Rainn Wilson and Selma Blair. Quirky, fun and I love the choice of role reversal!

No comments: