Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What You Wearing Wednesday

With the both On My Desk and This Is coming to an end there was a void in my blogging life I desperately needed to fill. Thankfully along came Fi at Dearfii with the idea for a What You Wearing Wednesday!

Sorry for the dark and shoddy webcam pic. I still am cameraless after mine died an untimely death on Halloween.

Today I am wearing a cute yellow cardigan from Bluenotes and an organic cotton halter from H&M (as well as some jeans from I am not sure where and my awesome new winter boots which I will speak of on a later date).

I actually got a lot of compliments today. I have been trying to get away from the plain old tee and jeans I usually go to class wearing and it seems to be paying off!
Also, my friend Martin noted "You are wearing eye makeup!"
Yes, world. It seems Erin is growing up.

No comments: