Friday, November 21, 2008

LUSH Review

I have just stepped out of a wonderful LUSH bath concoction which I am now dubbing :

A Walk in the Sunny Countryside



Sunny Side Bubble Bar + English Countryside Bath Bomb + B Electro Soap + Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo = AWESOME.

After a full day shooting outside yesterday in the not so sunny winter weather I was feeling rather sick today. What better way to feel better than soaking in an amazing bath that gives the feeling of laying outside in the grass on a warm and sunny day.

The Sunny Side bubble bar gave loads of golden iridescent bubbles and an orangey citrus scent. When the bubbles began to fade I tossed in the English Countryside bomb. What a treat! A fresh flowery scent with sandalwood and it releases the most gorgeous green colour to the bath water.

However, if you do not like having 'things' floating around in your tub with you, stay away from this bomb (Or put it in a nylon before popping it in!) This bomb also releases a ton of dried flowers, little silver confetti bells and fabric butterflies.

When the bubbles were completely dissipated I was left with amazing green water with the most beautiful shimmering gold swirling throughout. It was really something to see. I didn't want to get out of the tub!

To complete my bath I washed with B Electro soap, a bright neon yellow on the bar as well as in the lather! (Much brighter than the picture appears) With it's fun colour and uplifting grapefruit & fennel scent, it never fails to put me in a sunny mood. I finished my springy bathtime journey with my favourite solid shampoo, Squeaky Green.

I felt so good once I got out of the tub!

The only downside to this bath cocktail is what you're left with once it's over. A tub covered in gold glitter and full of dried flower bits!

For added effect use this cocktail while listening to "The Village Green Preservation Society" by The Kinks.

No comments: