Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy birthday Freddie

September 5, 1946 in Stone Town, Zanzibar, Farrokh Bulsara was born.



If you've read my post from last November on the anniversary of his death, you know that Freddie Mercury is my favourite musical artist of all time, so I won't go over all of that again :P

In honour of what would have been his 64th birthday (and since I am out at the campground and the oven in the trailer is too small for baking) I am going to attempt to bake a cake in the bbq. Crazy I know! But I don't see why it wouldn't work using indirect heat.
Don't worry, I'll document the whole thing whether it is a success or epic failure.

In the meantime I will leave you with a few of my (many MANY) favourite live performances.
It's easy to see why so many see him as being the best rock vocalist of all time.








<3

No comments: