Friday, January 2, 2009

Nerdy News Update

The identity of the person to take up the torch from David Tennant and become the 11th Doctor is going to be revealed TOMORROW during a special episode of Doctor Who Confidential on BBC One. There are 4 Doctor Who specials throughout 2009 and into 2010 until the 10th Doctor regenerates.

Sure there have been 9 Doctors before him, but this regeneration is going to be quite a big deal for me. David Tennant was my first Doctor so he'll always hold that special place, but at the same time I am quite excited to find out who 11 is going to be.

Who do I think it's going to be?
I have a strong feeling the 11th Doctor will be Paterson Joseph.
I kind of hope I am wrong though. I have never been a big fan of his.

Here is my top 5 dream (aka never going to happen) wishlist for 11.

05 Steve Valentine
04 Bill Nighy
03 Kevin Eldon
02 Julian Rhind-Tutt
01 Bill Bailey



[source]

No comments: