Sunday, March 28, 2010

Five Faves 03•28•10

1. Live Owl Webcam. I have been absolutely obsessed with this for the past week! When I started watching there was only one baby hatched and now there are 4 little baby owls. I don't know what makes this so addictive, but I just can't stop watching.

2. Sassy Gay Friend: Hamlet.
Hilarious sketch from The Second City. "Hamlet would have ended MUCH differently if Ophelia had a Sassy Gay Friend!!!"


3. I love choose your own adventure books, and I am addicted to Twitter. Imagine my delight when someone forwarded me a link to Choose Your Own Twitter Adventure!

4. I first heard a clip on BBC Radio 1 and now I just can't stop watching this little girl crying about Justin Bieber. Hilarious and adorable. Embedding has been disabled, so head over to the Youtube page and be sure to watch the follow up as well!

5. Oh sadtrombone.com. I have this site bookmarked in order to make my failures a little more bearable and other people's a little more hilarious. (Came in very handy when watching my grandma and dad attempt to use Skype.)



Come play Five Faves @ Meet Me At Mikes!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Classic! So many funny and unusual things to be found online if you know where to look.

Anonymous said...

Nice faves! I love the idea of a Choose your own Twitter adventure!

xo