Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eye spy... something that makes me HAPPY!

Please recall, a few posts back when I blogged about my Evening With Kevin Smith experience I wrote:

As was NOT expected, my seats were AMAZING, and not only was Kevin joined by (the newly married) Jason Mewes but EDGAR WRIGHT -one of my film making heroes- was there to introduce the show.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of Edgar since I was still feeling out the place and whether or not their "no photography" rule was enforced or not, but I will not rest until I get a photo of (or preferably with) that man.

After an amazing night last night of watching Edgar host a double feature of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz and give a Q&A at the Bloor Cinema, I got to meet my favourite director.

There's always a fear in meeting one's heroes that they will not live up to your wild expectations of them, but what makes me especially happy is that Edgar is even more awesome in person and I had hoped he'd be.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

To join 'Eye-Spy Sunday' visit bugandpop.

No comments: