Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last Week in Comics: November 2

I've been sick for a couple of weeks so I got quite behind in picking up my pulls from the shop/reading. I'm still behind but lucky for me, rehearsals and backstage are great places to catch up.

Marvel
Journey into Mystery #629
Buying next issue? Yes, I'm really getting into this book.


DC
Animal Man #3 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next issue? Yes definitely.

Swamp Thing #3 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next issue? To be honest, my love for this series is wearing off a little. However, I can't drop it because I have a feeling there is a crossover with Animal Man brewing.

Justice League #2
Buying next issue? Oh sure. Still not LOVING it but liking it enough to keep going.

Wonder Woman #2
Buying next issue? YES. Even if I wasn't digging the story (which I am) I would keep this series just because of the amazing art alone.

Batwoman #2 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next issue? Probably.

Justice League Dark #2 (purchased digitally from DC iPhone app)
Buying next issue? Still haven't made up my mind on this one but I think I am entertained enough to continue.




COMIC OF THE WEEK(s): Animal Man
BOTTOM OF THE PACK: I didn't dislike anything enough to call it out as "worst" this time.

No comments: