Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AIDS Awareness Week: What You Wearing Wednesday


I am in love with this shade of lipstick. It doesn't come off nearly as well in a webcam photo. It is truly the most flattering shade of red I have ever seen, and it works on so many people!
Want to know what makes this lipstick even better? It is from M·A·C's Viva Glam collection.
When you buy a Viva Glam product EVERY CENT is donated to the M·A·C Aids Fund. How cool is that?


What else am I wearing today? Well my wristband from the Mercury Phoenix Trust (which I spoke about in yesterday's post) came in the mail today! It has the words 'Let Me Live' inscribed on it, referring to the song of the same name from the album Made In Heaven, and inside the band is the url for the Trust's website.



To join 'What You Wearing Wednesdays' visit Fi at her blog.

No comments: